IELTS Speaking - Topic card - Describe someone in your family who you like

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Describe someone in your family who you like.
You should say:
- How this person is related to you
- What this person looks like
- What kind of person he/she is and explain why you like this person

Sample IELTS Speaking Response:


I have a great admiration and love for my mother in my family. She is an exceptional person who has been irreplaceable in my life. Despite being petite with black hair and a fair complexion, she always takes pride in her appearance, even at the age of 80.

My mother is an intellectual person with a passion for learning. She reads the newspaper every night and was one of the few people in her family to graduate from university. She is also interested in various creative and cultural activities, such as literature, music, and dance, which she has passed on to all of her children, including me.

Emotionally, my mother has a heart of gold. She has always been willing to help others and has a genuine smile on her face. She practices the traditional ways of wishing friends and family on special occasions, attending their events and visiting them during difficult times. Her authenticity and kind nature make her well-liked by people of all ages. Thanks to her and my father's unconditional love, I feel grateful for the blessings in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Followers

Ielts News